The Club at Mauna Kea Resort Optional Amenities Program
Your group can opt in to the Mauna Kea Resort’s amenities program for the duration of your stay for an additional fee. This program gives access to the same amenities as hotel guests at both hotels. The following privileges are included in the program:
- Access to Hapuna Beach and Mauna Kea Beach with resort parking, towels, chairs & umbrellas
- Two pools (Mauna Kea Beach Hotel & Westin Hapuna Beach Resort) with towels & chairs
- Special rates at the two resort golf courses (Mauna Kea & Hapuna)
- Hotel guest rates at Seaside Tennis Club
- General access and use of equipment at two fitness centers
- Entry key cards for access to parking lots and fitness centers at both hotels
- Charging privileges when using resort restaurants, retail shops and activities
Golf Courses at Mauna Kea Resort
Mauna Kea Golf Course
The Mauna Kea Golf Course features lush undulated fairways, set amongst sea cliffs and black lava fields.
Signature hole: 3rd hole, par 3, gives you a chance to shoot over the ocean. 18 holes, par 72, 7370 yards.
Hapuna Golf Course
The Hapuna Golf Course is a challenging “links-style” course set amongst a rugged lava field, with a view of the Pacific Ocean from every hole.
Signature hole: 12th hole, par 4, lies at 700 feet of elevation and boasts panoramic views of the Island, Pacific Ocean and Maui in the distance. 18 holes, par 72, 6875 yards.
Beaches at Mauna Kea Resort
Mauna Kea Beach (Kauna’oa Bay)
White sand beach with crystal clear waters. Limited parking for general public means the beach stays quite uncrowded through the day (guest amenities package gives access to resort parking.)
Rated the “Best Beach in America” several times by Conde Nast Traveler magazine. Long white sand beach with great surf for boogie-boarding and great sand for sand castles.
Seaside Tennis Club at Mauna Kea Resort
Eleven courts beside the ocean. Named one of the top 10 tennis resorts in the world.
Daily clinics, round robin tourneys and private/group lessons.
Mandara Spa at Mauna Kea Resort
Available at both Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. Balinese and Hawaiian inspired therapies. Massages, body treatments, aromatherapy and skincare.
Mauna Kea Beauty Salon at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel offers hairstyling, mani-pedi, and makeup application.
Dining at Mauna Kea Resort
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- Manta (open-air bay-view, breakfast, bar & lounge, live entertainment)
- Copper Bar (tapas and entrees, cocktails, eclectic, Eurasian flavors)
- Copper Bar Café (coffee and baked goods)
- Hau Tree (casual, American)
- Number 3 (Mauna Kea Golf Course, casual, lunch and drinks)
- Mauna Kea Lu’au (weekly on Tuesday evenings)
- Clambake (offered seasonally on Sat evenings, beachside seafood buffet)
Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
- Meridia (Mediterranean)
- Ikena Landing (American, breakfast buffet)
- Naupaka Beach Grill (varied cuisine)
- Piko (deli, snacks, grab-n-go)
Shopping at Mauna Kea Resort
Mauna Kea Market
Local products and groceries, fresh-brewed coffee, wine, beer and spirits.
Mauna Kea Beach Shop
Swimwear, clothing and beach gear.
Tennis Pro Shop
Tennis fashion, racquets, balls and tennis gear.
Golf Pro Shop
Golf equipment, accessories and apparel.
Custom and handcrafted jewelry, founded in 1873.
Gifts, hand-crafted items, resort wear, snacks and necessities.
We recommend contacting organisations directly to get the most up to date information about their operations.