Renting a Paradise In Hawaii Luxury Vacation Home vs. Staying in a Hotel on your Hawaii Vacation
Our guests range from those who are renting a vacation home for the first time, to those who have rented for years. We love hearing from our first-time vacation home rental guests who are thrilled with the conveniences of beach gear (boogie boards, snorkel sets, bikes, helmets), extra space (and bathrooms!), and the ability to cook as much or as little as they like during their stay – all for significantly less than they would pay in a hotel. Families with kids love the extra space, board games and free high speed internet, and privacy that comes with a house. Great experiences, conveniences and cost savings that you can’t get in a hotel.
Staying in a Hotel
- Space – Less privacy in hotel rooms. Large families can get split up into separate rooms across the hotel.
- Food – You have to eat at Restaurants or Pay extra for a small kitchenette
- Wifi – Many hotels require you to purchase wifi on top of your nightly rate
- Toys – Expensive rates to borrow snorkels, boogie boards, and other beach gear
Staying in a Luxury Vacation Home
- Space – Separate rooms in one house provide privacy while keeping large families close together
- Food – Prepare your own meals in a large, well-equipped kitchen or on the BBQ
- Wifi – Included!
- Toys – Snorkels, boogie boards, and other beach gear included!
Value of Renting a Paradise In Hawaii Luxury Home
So how do you choose which house to rent or which company to rent it from?
We experienced this challenge ourselves, after years of renting vacation homes, we still remember the saggy beds, the minimal cookware, and the frustration of having “off limit” items in other vacation rentals. So when we purchased our own homes as vacation rentals – planning to use them a few weeks a year – we wanted our own families to have a much better experience. We decided that our vacation homes should be as well (or better!) equipped as our primary home – and that the only difference between our smaller and larger homes would be in quantity, not quality.
As we expanded beyond our own homes, we chose to work with homeowners who are also committed to providing this full experience. This means partnering with homeowners who are willing to make the investments required to ensure their homes are as well equipped as our own. As a result, our vacationing Guests get the full experience regardless of which home they stay in.
Click here to see our vacation homes!